Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to School ~ My Baby is a Senior!


My son is a senior! I was home today, (his 2nd day of school, but we have off) so I got to see him leaving, driving to school, no more school bus! I had a similar feeling when he went to Kindergarten, very melancholy, that was the start of his school years with mommy and this is the end! We had a few rough patches but so far we got through it all. Now College applications start and another part of his life begins, slowly separating from home and getting out on his own. The time flies so quickly and I can't say that enough, make sure you take time in between to smell the flowers, take long walks, hug your kids and don't worry so much about the toilet not being flushed lol Another era in his life means another one in mine as well,( oh wait, I still have the 9 year old lol)

What a whirlwind these last few weeks have been. I am so glad to have today and tomorrow off, just to gather myself. I still have plans for everyday but at least it will be relaxing. The business is going well so far, I will try my hardest to keep the momentum going. I am in the process of searching for people who I believe can do the business well to be my partners, so far I have a few prospects and one ready to come on board! These are exciting times and I will keep you guys posted! I am reading a book about the first year in Network Marketing and it says to stop researching and get to work lol, but I am still going to finish it! I am working too, just at my own pace, strong and steady!

I have no pictures of projects just yet, I made a few cards but nothing post worthy, as soon as I do, I will get on here with them!
Hugs.....Roni

9 comments:

MyrtleHernandez said...

Yeah!like me..i've didn't notice that I am a senior student..The days are so fast..liked a blink of the eyes..
thanks..keep blogging..

Log Cabin Home Plans
Log Home Plans
Alaska Salmon Fishing
Seattle Home

Anil Rajanala said...

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with a very remarkable possiblity to read in detail from this website. It really is very pleasurable and as well , stuffed with a great time for me and my office colleagues to visit your blog no less than three times every week to read the new items you have got. And of course, I’m so certainly pleased with all the astonishing solutions you give. Selected 4 ideas on this page are in truth the most beneficial I have ever had.

Web hosting

Peter Godly said...

I find your posts to be to some extent poetic and they are always true, Good luck to your offspring as they embark on becoming a senior, I am sure they will succeed in what ever it is they want to do, good luck to them

Knitaboo said...

I am still a long way off from having a senior but I know in a blink of the eye it will be here. All the best to you and yours x

oct809 said...

I will try to see weather it is so good.
Beats By Dre Solo
Beats By Dre Solo Hd
Monster Beats Mlb
Beats By Dre
Beats Monster By Dr Dre
Heart Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre
Wholesale Beats By Dre
Cheap Beats By Dre

Ralph Lauren Outlet said...

welcome to our shop,Our shop sells a lot of brands.There have hollister co, Hollister Madrid and UGG Outlet, Uggs Rea, Ugg Boots Sale.

Franklin Marshall Nederland,Franklin Marshall Outlet,Franklin Marshall Heren,Franklin Marshall Tassen,Franklin Marshall Vrouwen.
Franklin Marshall Sudaderas,Franklin Marshall Jackets,Franklin Marshall Falsas,El descuento más bajo, directos de fábrica, garantía de calidad !
ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren uk,ralph lauren outlet UK sale ralph lauren Tees,Shirts,Jackets,Coats,Hoody,Polo, save 55% Off!
Ralph Lauren UK,Sales Ralph Lauren Polo, long sleeves, jackets, hoodies, hats, 100% quality guarantee, 60% discount !

vuhelp.net said...

so nice blogger

an muti said...

Minecraft Skins . How do you feel if your charaters have very new and fashionable skins in many games of Minecraft at this Christmas and up-coming Tet holiday? It will be really fun. Now let me make it come true. I am so excited to be with you in every Minecraft game! 

Minecraft Mods
. Just like Skins, you seem to get so bored with some Minecraft mods you have ever used. Would you like to take part in extremely modern and great new games as well as experience the exciting atmostphere that you have never tried before? I guess all of you cannot wait more for these wonderful things. Let’s get started to join these games and I will show you how easy it is to find out the other Minecraft mods.

Minecraft Maps
. Hmmm… In Minecraft, I like this part most. Do you know why? Well, as you can see, Maps Minecraft is so great because you cannot discover any challenge in every game without Maps Minecraft. The wonderful. Minecraft Maps usually interest me so much but my PC configuration is not suitable. LOL…! However , I do not give up even no matter hard it is. Now I have much more Maps Minecraft than ever after a long time discovering. All of you are welcomed to visit my blog and take a look at these Maps Minecraft. LOL… All is for everyone who are keen on Maps Minecraft. I really hope our Minecraft community will gradually become greater and happier in near future.
Minecraft Texture Packs
. I rarely search about it , but I also have many Minecraft Texture Packs to share with you. 

Christmas and New Year are together coming! minecraftfreemods.net Wish you all happiness and best luck! I hope these great holidays will bring us millions of reasons to smile in life! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Everything will finally be alright! Wish you a successful life! Your all
dreams will definitely come true! <3
                                                                                                          minecraftfreemods.net

Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions said...

LHPS Plumbing - boiler repair bromley are the experts to name for a wide range of home and commercial plumbing services to Croydon and the surrounding area, including CCTV drain inspections, installation of rainwater tanks, blocked drains and fuel service repairs. In case you are trying to discover a plumber from a good plumbing firm in an emergency, you will be glad to know that we now have a 24 hr plumbing staff for emergency plumbing services in Croydon, defending plumber croydon the complete of the Croydon Borough and surrounding areas.