Monday, August 2, 2010

Cabo Vacation

Well this is the beginning of the end of summer, I am back from Cabo and no more vacations planned :( But I had a great time~~ good food, good place, good people, would definitely return! I had some relaxing adventures such as the jazz sunset cruise, so peaceful and we got some great scenic photos I want to make into posters for my office and of course I compromised with Jerry and let him choose an activity as well. It's all about compromise right ? lol anyway his choice~~ ATV'ing ! It was my first time, I thought I was going to die! Going down the steep desert mountains, almost falling into cactus and dead tree branches, all in the name of love I guess....it was an adventure though. Everyone new I was an amateur when I showed up in white shorts and flip flops LMAO, when he showed us how to start the thing with out foot, I was like you have got to be kidding me! We had to lift the pedal with our foot to get it in gear and I had flip flops on! That was longest 3 hours of my life! He also wanted to Zip line and parasail (did I say I was afraid of heights?) I had to draw the line somewhere! Our last activity was the party boat, that was lots of fun! The food was delish! Our favorite place was Desperados, if you go to Cabo that is a must stop! We also found this little taco stand, Gordo Lele's taco stand where you get tacos for $1.50, can't beat that and they were soooo good! Thinking about it now makes me want a taco!
Here are some of the some photos to help us remember the good times we had, hope you enjoy them!
Our view from the room, bliss...

Jerry taking Pics during our ATV tour, he loves taking pic's (this is where the movie "Troy" was filmed)

Me during the ATV break (with my white shorts on~ they were brown when we finished!)

My favorite place to be at 6AM in Cabo, this is me time (Jerry sleeps till 10 but I got him up at 8 most days) I finished my bookclub book, it was great~ THE HELP

Relaxing at night by the firepit....

The view of the resort, beautiful, pure bliss....


Now off to make some cards!

No comments: