Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Arbonne Journey Begins......


Hello my blogger friends, (always remember you were the 1st!) I expect great things to come as I continue on this mission of mine to master the art of blogging! Summer has kicked my blogging to the curb, I have been to the far East,( well not that far,just Bermuda but it is East of here!) and I have been to the far West (5 hours far! all the way to Cabo!) but I am back with a blast and have so much to share.
My News is that I have started a new venture and I am so excited about it! I am working for a company called Arbonne International, (brandy new and still training)

Arbonne International distributes skin care products unparalleled in quality and effectiveness developed in Switzerland, the company started in 1975 (yes they have been around that long!)

Arbonne's skin care products, based on botanical principles, came to the US in 1980 and are now shared throughout the world through Arbonne's network of Independent Consultants.(That's me!) Arbonne's product line now includes both inner and outer health and beauty products that are unparalleled in quality, safety, value, benefits and results!

The wonderful thing about Arbonne is that it's not just about great products, it's also about great people. I have met some wonderful ladies already and they are serious, smart but fun and down to earth people, (just like me :) )so I felt I fit right in. I will take you on this journey with me through learning, experiencing and growing (hopefully) with this company....I will keep you posted as I post some giveaways, discounts and lots of fun stuff, hang in there!

No comments: