Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today is a very restful Saturday. THe past few have been spent running around doing a little bit of everything. Today I want to spend time doing the things I love to do to relax. So I got a book on disc to listen to as I create some craft projects. I just gave Jordan the notice to vacate my room because mommy needs some "me" time today. She was ok with it as long as I didn't give her a list of chores to do, she will be fine. Although she will have to work in some math practice sometime today!
One announcement I have to make is that I will be cruising for sure this year! To Bermuda! The ship has been booked and I am sooo ready! I also start my 30 day workout challenge today. I have lost a lot of weight in the last year and I want to keep it off and firm up and get my blood flowing and cholesterol lowered, so many reasons to exercise! I don't know why I find it so difficult to get started! I was also very happy to learn today that my one glass of wine with dinner has helped my good cholesterol! So I will be going to pick up another bottle for the week :)
I want to share a card with you I created with a special person in mind. I wasn't going to post it for fear he may see on here but maybe not, or maybe I will change up and create a different one. After all we have over a month before V Day!

No comments: