Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Weekend

I am so caught up on all of my projects, I have rehired my cleaning lady ( you could never understand how letting her go effected my well being!) and I am RELAXED! My dear Jordan has two playmates over so that gives me time for me! My son is with his dad (need that son and father time!) and I am in my craft room listening to a book on tape for my book club meeting which is next week!
In between I wanted to take a break and post a couple of projects I have been working on. The first one is going to my BF,I know it is kind of pink but that represents something that he understands so hopefully that is ok, do you think its too feminine? I hope not, well it is supposed to be because it is from me and it represents who I am lol

The next is a project I am working on for my Friday Night Card making Club, we don't actually meet but we are a group of women that love the craft and send cards to each other monthly. All with a theme or technique assigned by one of the group members.We just started last month and if you look back a few posts you will see the card I sent for that month. I took pictures of the process, just to show you how I assemble in steps. The challenge was to use something recycled, I used an old book that was going to be thrown out by the librarian of Jordan's school, and Jordan didnt want it so hey, it is recycled right? I used the pages (very antiquelike) to make the flower! I wish I could say it was an original idea but it was not, I found the idea on one of the many blogs I love to visit, can't recall which one though....enjoy


No comments: