Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I have been MIA, preparing for the Holidays, work, you know the same old thing every year. This year we got lots of snow a week before Christmas which made our Christmas a nice White Christmas. This is Jordan and her friend Faith playing in the snow. Jordan had to change 4 Times because she did not have snow pants. Note to self....get Jordan snow pants! I am sure it will be snowing again this season.

Thank God for Colby who handled the shoveling (well snow blowing) for the house. I tried and I got one line down the drive and had to come back in, oh yeah, I also shoveled the steps and porch and got my exercise for the day....loving Colby though!

These two lovely girls are cards we got from a card swap I was in, this was the December card for one of the groups. It was fun and I had a ball making these cuties. Sad to see this group end but excited about another group I started that will begin in January. More to come on that one.


This is a card I made for another group in the same swap, love the little snowmen, this was the last of these cards and of course I made a little extra to give to some special folks. Never really got my Christmas cards out this year....shhhhhh don't tell, I promise next year I will be on time and may even have a picture!

2 comments:

Jacki Randolph said...

Love the cards Roni!!! Merry Christmas to you and your love ones!

{{Hugs}}

Jacki

Morgaine said...

Gotta love all that snow...coming from nowhere!Happy New Year!