Thursday, October 22, 2009

Home Sick

Well it is flu season and that sneaky, cluster of germs may have snuck into my home. I have never been a big "shot" fan so I avoid getting them like the plague. I didn't get my kids the shot either and now I am feeling a bit guilty. Jordan has been the first (and hopefully the last) in my home to succumb, she was sent home sick yesterday and today it's mommy and Jordan time, in the way she certainly did not want it to be. She is up in the bed, too weak to get up to eat, I am hoping this is not the flu and just a passing bug. We will find out when we get to the doctor this afternoon. She was fine yesterday, so I was shocked to get a call from her school nurse, who informed me that several kids are home with a fever. This leaves me with my advice to ALL. If you are sick and have any kind of bug (virus) that can be spread, please stay home!! That means anything other than allergies, if you are coughing, sneezing, fever, please do us all a favor and stay home until the bug has passed, if we all did that, less people would be effected and we would have a healthier school, office or wherever your daily journey takes you.
On another subject, my drive to import my photos has gone mysteriously missing so I cannot share any of my recent creations until it is located. I am not happy about that, Colby of course is the only one using this computer frequently ( and I mean frequently), but of course has not seen it! What is that about??? I am counting down the days of HS and can't wait for him to begin is College experience, I think I am more excited about that time for him than he is LOL
Well, I am on a hunt for my drive and going to check on my baby. I am hopeful that I will be online before three weeks have passed again!

No comments: