Sunday, October 25, 2009

Card Tin

Hi guys,
It has been a veryyy longgg weekend. Jordan is better, a lot better, in fact , she has a cough but that is it, thank God she is ok, that was a scare. She even went on a trip today with her Girlscout troop to learn how to make candy, she had fun and of course came home with lots of goodies. While she made candy I went shopping. Of course my new motto is only buy things I can justify a need for, especially if it is over $5, you would be surprised how much you save doing that.

Well today I am posting some of things I finally completed after much thought. This card tin will be sent to a SS for a swap I am in,( I dount she reads here so it is ok :) ) I am going to try to get a nugget tin in the same colors done by the end of the week, and then perhaps a notepad or something in coordinating colors. I hope she likes them. Here is the card tin

Next, is a card I made from the card swap group I am in, hope you like it, it is inspired by a Thank You card I received,I probably should not have taken the picture on my granite counter top but too late now ~ I love this:

No comments: