Friday, October 30, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness


Welcome to the Breast Cancer Awarness Blog Hop(e)started by Michelle - Thanks Michelle!
Thanks for stopping by, this is my first hop and I am glad to participate, just hope I get it all right!


We lost a very close friend of the family to breast cancer a few years back, she was such a special woman with a bright smile and was always so pleasant to be around. You wouldn't even know she had cancer (she never let it stop her from living life) if you didn't know her personally. She was one of my mom's best friends and I know she misses her so much. We have to keep supporting the fight against this deadly disease that takes too many of us oh too soon.
We miss you Bobby, but you will forever remain in our hearts.

I got some new goodies from my SS and I could not wait to play with them! They coordinate so well with my PTI friends paper and I have been wondering what to do with this print. Well my very generous SS got me the hibiscus paper and buttons from PTI so in support of Breast Cancer Awareness, I made this an all Pink project.
These are mini note pads, which will come in handy for list making, grocery lists or holiday shopping. I was given one a while ago and love it! PTI had a free template so I took this opportunity to complete a project I had been putting aside for a while.



Next hop on over to to Anitas blog
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Very pretty!!

Heather said...

Great notepads!!!

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous notepads!

Vickie Y said...

Your notepads are gorgeous! TFS

Michelle said...

Oh a project instead of a card - this is great. I got some of those too - - haven't started one yet. Love the Simply Fabulous sentiment too. Thanks so much for participating in the Blog Hop(e).

Kerri said...

These are beautiful! I love the Verve sentiment you used!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

These are lovely!

Jill said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story. I'm sorry for your loss.

Tami said...

these are just fabulous!

~kelly marie~ said...

Gorgeous. I love all the pink!

Cassie_lu said...

great job on the notepads

Annette said...

So beautiful, just gorgeous papers such a striking pink, what a great idea to make a notepad. Take CareX:)

Anita said...

Love the note pads...soooo cute!

ryannmarin said...

Fabulous notepads - I love them!

Tiff said...

Very very very pretty! Thanks for sharing your story and your designs!

Rebecca said...

I love the all pink notepads! They are great. What a fun little project to do in honor of your friend.

Charlene said...

Very cool, these are great!