Sunday, September 6, 2009

Colby's 1st day at Camden Catholic

I have to post my son's back to school picture. Although he looks like a man he is still and will always be my little boy. I remember his first day in Kindergarten and how he chased me to the door wanting to come home with me. Now this is another milestone, his first day in a Catholic School (this should be an interesting year) this picture was the dress rehearsal, he tied his own tie lol....

although dad showed him how to tie his tie, I couldn't let him go to school like that, so after some touch ups from mom, this is how he left the morning of.... (granted he was not happy about me taking his picture outside in front of the house....but I had to, it was a once in a lifetime event :) A scrapbook moment that I will add to his scrapbook that one day he will treasure and share with his children. I love this kid !!! How could you not, on top of the good looks, he is such a sweetheart.
Enjoy your back to school moments, Jordan's is Tuesday, I will back with some candids of her later!

1 comment:

Mercy Arias said...

You must be so proud of him Roni! Soon your little boy will be off to college!!