Thursday, August 13, 2009

A new budget and Happy Mail!



Today has been such a productive day. My new beau is an accountant and I took full advantage of his expertise. He created a budget for me and what a task it was. He spent most of the day on it ( I did make him a sandwich so he stayed energized!) The whole thing is in an excel workbook with Mega spreadsheets to reference. I hope, no I know I will keep it up. I wish I could say that I did it with his help, but I was of little help, he did most of the work. I absolutely hate doing bills every month but this has made me see the big picture and will make it much more bearable, I am so appreciative, I will cook him dinner tonight :)
Not only did I get myself a new budget, I also got happy mail today! Woohoo.. I am attaching the pic, but you can't really see the Anya's, I got TWO of them! and the cutest altered pad in a Tin. I have to find out where she got that tin, it is so stinkin' cute! I love it. I also got a new Martha Stewart punch to use for Halloween. This is from the flood of gifts swap. I was the lucky first recipient. I will get 11 gifts and then once a month I will have to send gifts to these wonderfully talented women, I am loving today!
Until Later.....Hugs

No comments: