Saturday, August 29, 2009

More note card kits




I can't get enough of making these little card sets, I am not sure who is getting this one, but I made it from one stamp set and a simply scrapping kit from SU. I have a few more to make for my swap, but this one will probably be delivered to one of my Secret Sisters before then.

It is very quiet in my house and I never thought I would say this but I am ready for things to get back to normal around here. I miss my kids, they have been with Grandma for almost 2 weeks now and I can't stand the quiet anymore. I do appreciate having little to do, no running kids from place to place, not really having to cook dinner, only for me, there are some pro's but the cons outweigh them. I miss the everyday chaos children bring, them needing me for any and everything....I will forget I said all of this by the first week of school I am certain, but for now, I want my babies back :(
Well until then, I will continue to enjoy my solitude....... Happy Saturday!

No comments: