Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lo carb eating!

Hi guys, Today is my day 4 of low carb eating, I don't want to call it a diet because it is supposed to turn into a way of life. Ok, so well I have been eating good for the first 4 days. Today I had a friend over and drank some wine, how many carbs can that be right? Well I hope not too many, I am expecting to go into ketosis any day now. I am eating soft food because I had dental surgery this weekend. I am recovering quite nicely, using very little of the prescribed medication, which is a good thing, I don't respond well to prescribed pain killers
Well two more official weeks to summer break then the kids are back to school, although it feels like it is over already. I need to start planning a getaway for next year. I am open to any ideas, leave them in my comments section and I will look into them. Oh, I didn't mention it but I want a "kidfree" getaway :)
Until later.......Roni

1 comment:

Tammy Murphy said...

Hey Roni.... what are you eating for breakfast? I ate pizza omelets and bacon every morning... I had to do low carb about 7 years ago.... wow! I went from a size 11 to a size 6 in 3 weeks... no kidding.... my girls about died when I put their little pants on! I need to get back on track and do it again. It is amazing when you drop the sugar~ Good Luck to you.