Thursday, July 2, 2009

July




Well it is July already and I treasure each day in July and August, they are precious days and throughout childhood amongst my favorite! I hope my kids feel the same way. We have a weekend full of fun planned and I am looking forward to cookouts, fireworks, exploring new things with my family. I hope you are all spending some good quality Family time somewhere this weekend. I will be sure to post some pics, maybe not Monday but sometime next week for sure.
 I made myself sit down and complete these cards for my June, ( yes I said June) Bella swap! So sorry I am so late, I am usually way ahead on swaps. For some reason lately I feel more compelled to shop than to create, I hope I get out of that slump soon before I go broke. I can't post all that I have purchased in the last few weeks, you may think I am nuts. Aside from that I am on a budget (smile).
Well I hope you like my Bella's, I thought if I used the Bella lifting somehow I may be inspired myself....nope....hasn't happened yet, but I feel it coming.
I also posted two additional pic, one I got from my BOTB swap the other from my not so secret sister Sunshine! Thanks Sunshine, love me some Papertrey!
 Have a Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooo - can't wait to see what you make with your Papertrey goodness. That is one of my least used paper packs from them...so I want to see what YOU do with it!

Sassy Scrapin' said...

Sounds like you have a great Summer planned! enjoy! Fun gifts too!

Stephanie said...

Hi! Thanks for subscribing to my blog! I got a lot of my tips from the book "The Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker." If you have any questions about anything, just let me know. I'll answer whatever I can - I love organizing! :)