Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am have been blog hopping and finding some neat things out there. I found a site to help give organization ideas, I love organizing, it is just hard to stay that way and follow a system, so I am hoping they have some good ideas to help me on my way.
I am also going to post my meal plan, which idealy this should be done on Monday's, today is Wednesday so i will start this one in the middle and Monday be right on track. Here Goes:
Wednesday - Turkey Burgers
Thursday - Shrimp and pasta with sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms
Friday - Chicken Enchilada's (Colbys favorite!)
Saturday - Lemon Pepper chicken and Rice
Sunday - Deep fried Tilapia (gotta put that deep fryer to use!)
I will be on Monday with my new menu for next week!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Deep fried tilapia?! That sounds wondeful!!