Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday

Hi guys, just wanted to post, I have not been on in a couple of days. I spent today with an old college friend. We had lunch and shopped all day. It is good to have friends that you don't see often but when you do finally meet up, it is like you just saw them yesterday. I have not seen Yolanda in probably over a year, she has been there for me through many ups and downs, she is a true friend. I only have a few of them, true friends that is and I treasure them dearly and will do anything for then. We had a great time catching up, although we do catch up frequently on the phone. We both have a shopping addiction so whenever we plan a meet up it always involves a mall of some sort :-D I hope everyone has a friend like that, it makes my heart smile to say I have a few and the do truly help me to get through. Life is good!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your cards are beautiful - thanks for sharing!