Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Happy hump day, why am I up at 11:52 PM posting on my blog you ask, well I went to the gyn today! and I have all of this energy that I can't seem to get rid of. Well some good has come from it, other than getting rid of some of the cellulite on my thighs.... I finally finished this card, I have been working on it for about 2 weeks. Well actually I have just been looking at it and not working on it lol. It is the last card for a card swap I am in with Melissa's group on SCS. The group was wonderful and I received so many fantastic cards. This last image was sent a while ago and I had no idea what I would do with it. We had a challenge to use the DP (which I love) on the inside of the card somewhere. I like how it came out, very girly. I used glossy gel on the card to accent the duck and to simulate water. Genius right, Well it really looks good in person. Enjoy! I'm going to try to get some sleep before it's time to get back to work!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey - you finally posted things on your blog!! A card...and some flowers - fantastic!