Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Girls Night Out



The last day of June is finally here, this is the beginning of summer for me , officially!
All is good, work is quiet, peaceful, getting lots done. On the home front, I am procrastinating with the cards that I have to make for a swap. I have been blog hopping for inspiration and I expect to finish soon.  I don't have much to report, other than we had a really nice time at our Girls Night Out on Friday, I am attaching a few pics. I also had a very restful weekend with no kids, but ....they're baaaaaccccckk, lol Colby has gone out with his friend, I still can't believe he is with a friend who drives!  he will be driving soon, all I can do is pray.
Jordan and I will watch a movie tonight, I am off work for a long weekend, I don't have to be back to work until Tuesday....swwwweeeet. Well lots to do, so gotta run, wish I had more time to chat and tell you about my weekend, but I must run. Hopefully will be back with some pics of those cards!

2 comments:

Sassy Scrapin' said...

Looks like a good time Roni. glad the kids are home safe!

Will Stamp For Food said...

Great pictures, looks like a good time.