Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cleaning



Hi everyone! This is just going to be a short post, I am waiting for my mom and brother to get here, Jordan is having her "Bridging" ceremony today where she crosses over from a Brownie to a Girl Scout! I can't believe she is old enough to be a girl scout already. I will post more later with some pics, hopefully I will be able to get some good ones.
Today was spent with a  close friend of mine, he is such a sweetheart! I can't begin to tell you but he reads my blog from time to time so I won't say too much, his head may start to grow lol.But he is fab!  Anyway, he is a man after my heart (literally) but he cleans and organizes how many men do that? I was cleaning my pantry today, he was over, I guess that was kind of rude, but he was ok with it, in fact he stepped right in and helped. He actually took the lead because he is the "master organizer".  I thought I was bad (in a good way) but he is way better at organizing than I am, I feel a little competition coming on.
 I had so much expired food, you would not believe it.  I had to throw loads away and my extra large garbage outside is full! But my pantry looks a lot better and most of all, I know what I have and what I need! Do you ever realize when you shop you tend to get the same things over and over, I had like 3 and 4 of the same things, rather crazy if you ask me. My goal is to keep it this way (with the help of the kids) and to stock it with all healthy choices for me and the kids. Check out the pics!
OK well maybe this was not that short, but I had to share, be back soon!

No comments: