Monday, May 18, 2009

My inspiration

Well not exactly paradise but this photo is my inspiration to keep going.  Usually this time of year I am looking forward to a vacation but since we have cancelled the cruise, I have no plans. 

When I was sulking about not having anywhere to go this summer, a good friend told me that it is never too late, I have to start somewhere, even if it is just a tent in the backyard (he is so sweet). I was thinking more like a beach in Maui.... He has inspired me to keep keep my head up and start doing! I have all summer and I will take full advantage of my time. 

I do claim to be adventurous, so why not set out on weekend adventures?  I know this is going to be a great summer! 

I am a planner, anyone who knows me knows that, but this summer I am going out on a limb and I refuse to plan. I will take it as it comes and I will share my adventures with you. It may not be Maui but it will be a hell of a time wherever it takes me. Life is not about the destination, it is about the road traveled and I  will make this summer a memorable one~ more to come....

3 comments:

Sassy Scrapin' said...

you go girl! Thats the way to look at things! If that picture is in your backyard I am coming over!

~*Joni said...

Welcome to the blog world Roni! Yours is beautiful! I've only been in it for a little while but it's so much fun. :D Sorry to hear about your cancelled cruise, but IMO Summers go by slower when it's all done on a whim. And btw, Maui is sooooo overrated. Really. ;)

Michelle said...

What? No cruise? Hope that doesn’t mean no motivation to lose weight - *ack*