Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lemons to Lemonade





Hi all, I hope you are enjoying this wonderful weather if you are in the Northeast. I had plans for yesterday (yes, even after I said I would not make plans) but they fell through. Jordan was spending the day with her Uncle Sam at the water park so I had a day Free. As a single mom I don't get many of those days so I did make plans to spend some time with a friend and visit New Hope. A place I have never been but have been wanting to see. I was looking forward to it and the day was perfect for it. Well , things happen and we weren't able to go, but I made lemonade from my lemons. I spent the day finishing up a project that I started for a swap I am in, it is due May 30th so I guess the timing was good after all. I love how these came out. They are mini stationary sets, each contains 3 cards and a bookmark. I used Papertrey DP and I absolutely love this paper, it is called raspberry fizz, I have to order more and ribbon because I used it up on this project. Well I hope you enjoy the photos. I made 5 different versions but I have to send 4 so I am posting the 4 I am sending. It was so hard to pack them up, I wanted to keep them all to send to friends,  but this just means I need to make more. Enjoy! I think I will make some cards today, or organize my closets, or power wash the patio and grill, all of these things needs to get done. Perhaps I will put the son to work, and then I can fit it all in ....until later, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dang - you're in swaps that you have to do all that work for?? That's crazy!! Glad to see you're using Raspberry Fizz - - don't you love it? That and Ripe Avocado are my 2 faves...and my fave pairing too! - - looks like you had fun on your "free" day ;)