Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Belated Mothers Day!

Hi guys, sorry it has been a while, I say that a lot don't I? I have been in a funk lately that I can't seem to shake. I have been keeping really busy thinking that would make me feel better but it really hasn't. I think it is partly spring fever, part change of life and of course the change of seasons, whatever, I need a boost! A kick to get me going. I have to thank God for all of my dear friends, the cyber friends, the new friends and of course the lifelong friends, you guys help keep me going.
 Jordan comes back today from Alabama, I missed my little shadow, you don't realize what their presence means until they are gone. Even Colby was looking for her today when I got home, and all they do is fuss but they truly love each other. With just the three of us around, we look out for one another knowing that no matter what it will always be us three. OK enough of the sappy stuff, I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day.  Colby washed my car (with the help of a nice neighbor friend of ours~ my neighbors have been great through it all too!) It was a relaxing day.
 I went to Philly over the weekend to a jazz club, have never been, it was a change and I really enjoyed it. I did lose my Gucci sunglasses though and of course they didn't find them, I called but knew the answer before calling :(
My cruise to Bermuda has been cancelled, I am so disappointed, I have absolutely no vacation plans now, that is so not me.  I always have somewhere to go. I think I may take a week and go to Aruba, I just have to decide who to take and I will be gone! Let's see.... Colby had his trip to Dominican Republic, Jordan is in summer camp all summer, who will it be :) I guess you will have to wait and see......I will keep you posted!

No comments: