Sunday, April 5, 2009


Happy Sunday everyone, can you believe it, I think I posted 3 days in a row, see I promised I would be on more often! Yesterday turned out to be a non spring cleaning day and turned into a stamping day. I am in a monthly card swap for Bella's ( I probably mentioned this before) well I decided to use Patricia Birthdaycake Chichiboulie fairy stamp this month, I think she is so adorable! I was given this as a gift from an SCS'er ,(lots of good folks over there)  I also got to open a pack of my Papertrey quidelines paper in purple. I love Papertrey paper! Of  course I have so much SU paper, my base and coordinating card stock are all SU, love them too! (even though I am no longer a demonstrator) I colored this fairy in with my copic markers, and added some accents with my glaze pens. I used a flower eyelet (given to me from my not so secret, secret sis) and finished it off with some SU ribbon. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Morgaine said...

Cute fairy! Who would of thought fairies had birthdays. hehe :)