Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun-Frilled challenge



FunFrilled has a challenge to win a great prize, I can never pass up on a perfect opportunity to get some free stamping supplies. I had this card started a while ago but had just colored the image, because it was fun and silly and I was having a fun and silly day! I had no idea what I would do with it, but along came this opportunity to use it on Michelle's April Fools challenge! When will you ever see a cow dancing down the street with chickens! April fools! LOL, ok I know that is silly, but this is a silly card challenge and I LOVE IT! Hope you like my card. The cow is colored using SU markers then fun flock on the body (Love fun flock) and why not use fun flock on a fun card, ok, enough corny I know :) Wish me luck~hope I win :)

PS Have you noticed I did not resume my spring cleaning tehehe

2 comments:

Morgaine said...

Awh! So cute! Glad to see you getting into the Fun-Frilled Challenge. :)
(Also, I love that Evanescence song on your blog. :) Hugs!

Sassy Scrapin' said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!