Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Flowers are blooming



Today was a sick day for me, my car had to be taken in, it died on me but we were able to revive it. I should be back in full force tomorrow!
My divorce is finally filed, bittersweet. Bitter in that it is never a happy occasion  that you made a mistake, sweet in that it is finally almost over (big cheesy smile) ! I am usually a bit more private about things like that but I am just happy it is almost over, so I thought I would share it with everyone, I have taken my name back (Cole) even though it is not official yet, it is in my mind, I have moved on :)
I have not stamped at all today, I was cleaning for the cleaning lady and now my grass is being cut by the yard guys. I think I will need some alimony to pay for all of this :) When they came to start cutting I was like again, already, weren't they like just here last week! But I guess that is the point, every week they will be here. There are like 5 of them and what used to take my ex 6 hours to do, takes them about 30 minutes and it looks much better :) Maybe one day soon I will get out and plant some more flowers. My flowers that come up every year have bloomed and look so pretty. I took a picture but they look better in person, (don't mind the grass and weeds, they have not come yet to re-mulch and clean up the beds LOL) I love my yard and my house, especially in the Spring! I hope to be creative soon, so I have some things to share. I think I may have some time this weekend, I have to finish a stationary set up.
Have to go clean for the cleaning lady now, be back soon.... promise!

3 comments:

Sassy Scrapin' said...

Sorry to hear about your car Roni. Keep your head up over the big D thing, we all make mistakes, we just have to learn from them Take care of you girl!

Sassy Scrapin' said...

PS your flowers are gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Looks like spring for sure - green grass and flowers - yipppeeeeeeee -- enjoy!