Thursday, April 30, 2009

30 Minute Cards


This has been a very busy week at work. We are doing the State testing and it is very draining to say the least. In addition to that I had a GNO last night and we didn't hang out too late but afterwards I did too much talking (although it was good conversation) and too little sleeping!  I wanted nothing more than to come home today to a nice warm bubble bath and a glass of wine. But I had some blog catching up to do. I found this 30 minute card challenge on the "Fun Frilled" sight and decided to give it a try. This card took less than 30 minutes. I used the card base from a box of cards that I thought were all glitter, it turned out only about 10 of the 40 were, but this card is using one of the green glitter bases. I love bling and glitter and anything girly, so using my scraps on my craft table, I came up with this card. I also knew I would not have time to color so the focus of the card is the sentiment. I never realized how much easier it is when you don't have to color! These are my favorite colors, it took  me less than 30 to complete and post, wow I need a pat on the back for this one ....Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sassy Scrapin' said...

Roni,
I love the bling and the sentiment is perfect. You go girl!

Michelle said...

SUPER easy a card can be when you don't have to color! ;) - - love that effect on the picture too!

Michelle said...

Where you been on your blog, girl? What's the latest with the cruise - when is that - and are you ready to show off a new body?!