Monday, March 2, 2009

View from my window....


SNOW DAY! YAYYYY! I only wish the kids had school LOL. Well Colby is sick and I still made him snow blow, wow, I am a terrible mom. He is coming down with a cold and you know how men are, they get a cold and it is the end of the world. So I gave him some Tylenol, told him to put his gloves on get moving. He did an ok job, not the best, but not the worst! It is only 11:00 and Jordan has been outside in the snow several times, now I am making her do some school work and she is not a happy camper. She will thank me later in life. Now I have to go wrap some of my swaps, I have several going postal tomorrow and then I will hopefully have time to make some cards so I can share them with you! If you are in North East, I hope you are enjoying the clean white snow, it won't last long....

2 comments:

MadcapFrenzy said...

nice snow. Looks a lot like our home. Sadly however, I had to go to work in the snow. No snow day for me. And I no matter what you think, I'm sure you are a WONDERFUL mom. :)

Michelle said...

LOL @ gave him some Tylenol, told him to get his gloves on and get workin' - LOL Ohhhh that snow looks FUN!! Sadly I think our snow is done for the year :( But hey - a day off - lucky you!