Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Monday

Hi everyone, it has been a while, I can't believe I still have that snow day picture up there. I don't have much to post, I scrapped a little this weekend, helped my brothers girlfriend ( Hi Martine!) make a scrapbook for her friends party. I didn't make any cards...sigh. I have two swaps to complete but have no idea when I will get to them. I did buy some new curtains for my craft room, I love them! They are too dark to take a picture of but they are from one of my favorite stores, Pier One. Jordan is at brownies now and I am waiting to pick her up. Lately I have been spending A LOT of time on the phone at night, so  I am soooo tired! Especially with losing an hour to daylight savings time, but it's all worth it, I will tell you later why :)
I am looking forward to Spring, I am doing well on my diet, and somewhat well with my workout routine! OK, well not so good but I am still going, tomorrow I will be back with my personal trainer and that means sore for a few days AGAIN! The future looks very promising and I am enjoying life to the fullest! My BFF since elementary school is treating me to a cruise in July, this is a cheer my up cruise, although she doesn't know that I am already cheered up shhhhhhhhh.. I love her to death, she is the sister I never had. I can't wait for the cruise! Something to work towards and perhaps to think of when I decide I don't want to go to the gym!
Well, I promise to write more and post some pics soon! 

2 comments:

Sassy Scrapin' said...

Roni,
so glad you are back to posting some. Glad you are enjoying life. SHOOT! Can I be her BFF too...a cruise, yeah that should keep you in the gym!!! You go girl...you are doing great!

Michelle said...

Get off the phone with your mens and post on your blog, damnit! LOL The cruise sounds soooooooo nice; what a great friend!