Monday, February 16, 2009

Vera Bradley - Cup Cake


Well I told you  I would let you know what I got on VDay, I ended the night out with a friend at RedStone, it was really nice, simple but we had a great time! Although I do not have a valentine as I keep reminding you and myself, I have to say this has been one of my better Valentines Days yet. I wanted to share the best purchase of the weekend. Anyone who loves crafting probably loves Vera Bradley as well.  I love her new pattern called cupcake, although I couldn't see myself with a cupcake handbag (not exactly my style of bags to carry, perhaps for Jordan) I was able to get a make-up bag and a mini notebook in the pattern. I probably didn't need to spend the $15 on a notebook at this point but it was so cute, I couldn't resist. I love Pink and I Love the color combo of this pattern....check it out....

No comments: