Friday, February 13, 2009


This is a pail I made for my Swap on SCS -The Altered Pail swap. It was a fun swap with a great group of women. I had Tasha! As you can see from the pail. It was really girly and I don't think the picture does it justice. Of course I may a little bias. I used the Crew Girl Simply Scrappin Kit by SU! I love those kits. Well, Tasha loved it and I am glad because she is a special gal! She spoiled me in a secret sister swap so I was happy to be able to return the favor! I may do another one of these soon, I just love these pails!
Well my page is officially under construction. Another SCS'er is creating a header for me, she is so wonderful! I can't tell you who she is yet because she may not want me to advertise it (tehehe) but I am so happy you should see the big smile on my face. I have a girls night out tonight so I may not be able to post anything until tomorrow....but I will be back!

No comments: