Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF


Hi Guys, 
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, this has been a whirlwind of a week, very busy. I have been reading this book, A New Earth, I may have mentioned earlier, it is very enlightening. Well this card is inspired by that book. Embrace Life. I am trying not to sweat the small stuff. People at work have found out about my separation (through my error- I really didn't want to announce it) and have been offering their support. I am doing well, I have my good and bad days, mostly good and I am at peace with our decision and ready to move on. I am ready to find what makes me happy, and not necessarily a man. I think I have to find my happiness within before I can share my life with another again. This card is made using SU colors old olive and chocolate, it is rather simple but then again, so is Life. I also used the Embrace Life stamp set.....hope you like it.....

No comments: