Friday, February 13, 2009

New Beginning

OK, seriously, I am going to do this.....it has taken me a while to get off the ground, but am determined to enter the world of Blogging. I am in a group on SCS called Battle of Bulge where we help support each other in our weight loss. Well I have been ok so far, I even went to the gym yesterday and took a kick boxing class. Luckily the instructor was not in the best of shape and I actually made it through the entire class. I am proud of myself. Tomorrow Valentine's day, I don't have a Valentine anymore (well aside from my darling children who will both be away) so I will be spending the day not alone, but with ME! I have plans to pamper myself and who can do that better than me? I am not going to be sad, I am going to look at it as a new beginning. I will let you know how I do, and I will definitely be crafting so I will attempt to post my first card tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Woo Hoo Roni, you made the plunge, I have two blogs, but have a hard time keeping them updated, good luck!!! Also you daughter is beautiful, you need to post a couple of pic of both of your kids and yourself as well. It is good to put a face with a name.

Jamie

Roni said...

Thanks Jamie, your Pail is up now~