Friday, February 27, 2009


Last card for the day, I love this card and using the same color combo as the first embrace life card (don't ask why  because I don't typically use these colors) I think I was having a brown day! The picture doesn't do this card justice. I love the glitter and this card has glitter on the stem and flower, really pretty in person. I am not sure my camera phone is the best to take the pictures of my works of art LOL. This is an alternate fold with the A true Friend is You Friend stamped inside. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I am going to finish some cards for a swap I am in, if I do finish I will post later! I feel my mojo coming on, so perhaps I will post it later! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really like this card - the style and what you've done with it. A simple sentiment can go a long way.