Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am back from my shopping trip! What a nice relaxing day. I went to the gym for an hour, then went to Joann's, got a ew things for my Secret Sister, then went to get some new sneakers and a few other things, just spoiled myslef a little today, why not! 
As you can see I have my new Header up from Michelle! Her blog is listed in my side bar (Inside my private Idaho) she created this for me so fast, isn't she genious and generous!? I love it. I am still working on changing the colors of the back ground, this is a work in progress....not bad for a novice! Well I am going to surf the net for a while. BBL

2 comments:

MadcapFrenzy said...

Very cute header. Let me know if you need any help with your blog...though I'm sure just playing around with it you'll learn the ropes. Hope you're having a great day!

Kat said...

Welcome to blogging, Roni! Great job on the pail you made (a few posts below), I love Simply Scrapping Kits, too. I'm glad you took good care of yourself yesterday. Sending you hugs!