Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Hi Guys, It has been one of those days, you know, I just could not get it together. I am done for the day with work and will have yet another hectic schedule this evening. Soccer pictures for Jordan, she is excited about that, then off to pick up the last batch of Girl Scout cookies. I am so sore from my workout yesterday I can't even tell you. This personal trainer is KILLING me but I know it will pay off in the long run. I hope I can find the time to create something but it doesn't look good. Of course I have to watch American Idol too.
I am listening to a book on tape, A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle it is really eye opening. For my bookclub, which I am hosting on Sunday, we are reading Outliers,by Malcolm Gladwell another excellent book, highly recommend both!

No comments: