Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


 Last night we went to The cheesecake factory for a girls night out, here is a picture of me and my friend Melissa, this may have been after a drink or two..(.I got my hair cut yesterday and boy did she chop it all off! It will grow back and perhaps now I have no excuse to wear the dreaded ponytail!) We had a great time, Gini and Robin also went, the place was packed! I guess it being Valentine's day and all, lots of couples!
Valentine's day was always my 2nd favorite holiday (can we really call it a Holiday?) Although I have no Valentine at the moment, I am still a hopeless romantic and love the "idea" of the day. Today, I plan on taking time for myself and just enjoying the day. I have 2 hours before my personal trainer kills me doing my arms today, then I am going to get a pedicure (much needed). I may even treat myself to something new, perhaps a trip to the scrapbooking store that I have not been to in ages, or a new Vera Bradley bag, depends on what I am in the mood for. Whatever it turns out to be, I will share it with you when I get back!
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: