Monday, February 16, 2009

Fun and Frilly card



OK, this is my first official card post, I hope you like it. I am entering it on Michelle's blog candy contest, for Fun and Frilly, well I thought it was fun, maybe not so frilly LOL.  I love these colors and you really can't see the saying so good, but it embossed, cotton candy scented yummy. Cotton Candy is my all time favorite thing to eat! FOCUS!!! Back to the card, the sentiment reads, "It is not the destination, but the journey" I love that saying, it is so true. If we can remember that and smell the roses along the way, then life would be all the more worthwhile.
 I hope you enjoy my first card post!

2 comments:

MadcapFrenzy said...

very cute! I like the apples at the bottom. :)

Mercy Arias said...

what an adorable blog!
it's a nice hobby..hope it keeps you entertained!!